When you’re seeking professional and personalised advice from a personal insurance broker in Brisbane, the financial experts at Precision Wealth Management can help.
In this article we discuss:
- Types of personal insurance coverage,
- When and how to review personal insurance, and
- How Precision Wealth Management helped one Brisbane family achieve better protection and peace of mind.
Types of Personal Insurance Coverage
When it comes to personal insurance, there are 4 main types.
- Life Insurance: To provide for your dependants after you pass away.
- Total and Permanent Disability Cover: To help cover medical or ongoing support costs should you receive an injury which causes a total or permanent disability.
- Critical Illness Cover: To assist with treatment, rehabilitation costs or other bills if you’re suffering from a critical illness.
- Income Protection Insurance: If you are sick or have been injured, this insurance can help to provide a continuous income.
Reviewing Personal Insurance Coverage: When and How
We believe everyone should review their personal insurance coverage every year, or if you’ve had a significant change in personal circumstances, such as when you’ve:
- Welcomed a new child,
- Switched jobs, employment status or income level,
- Bought a new home or property,
- Got married,
- Decided to separate or divorce from your spouse.
Personal Insurance Advisor
The team at Precision Wealth Management recently helped a Brisbane couple review their personal insurance.
The husband and wife, in their late 30s/early 40s, had been left in a difficult financial position a few years prior when the husband was injured.
When the Albany Creek mother and father reached out to us, their financial position was on the mend as the husband had recovered and was back at work. However, the pair wanted to ensure they were protected, should anything go wrong in the future.
Personal Insurance Broker: Our Recommendations
Our team made recommendations about the most appropriate personal insurances for their situation, including:
- Income protection insurance,
- Death, and
- Total and permanent disability cover.
The above suggestions were made to the couple to ensure they will be ok if something else was to happen. And thanks to our help, this couple worries a lot less knowing that they have a much better level of protection.
We were also able to put in a retrospective claim on a policy within their superannuation for the earlier injury. This paid them a small amount of backdated cover.
Here is the 5-Star Google Review the couple left for Precision Wealth Management:
Glenn is fabulous. Professional clear and concise. Makes things easy to understand regarding finances, income protection, super etc. Highly recommend.Katie M.
Personal Insurance Broker
Ready to update your personal insurance coverage? Or do you have any further questions?
Precision Wealth Management is a local, privately-owned financial planning firm based on Brisbane’s northside.
Our certified advisors work with each individual client to determine the best wealth creation strategy based on their unique situation.
We strive to stay at the forefront of the industry, and our investment approach is based on decades of research.
Financial Planner Brisbane
Our services include Superannuation Advice And Planning, personal Insurance Advice, Budgeting And Cashflow Management, Investment Strategy And Advice, Aged Care Financial Advice, Retirement Planning Advice, and Debt Reduction Financial Planning.
At Precision Wealth Management, we offer flat fee pricing which is determined on the complexity of the work – not the value of your investments.